Add PowerShell scripts support with intellisense
I use LinqPad to create tests and prove of concept scripts. It would be great if LinqPad supported PowerShell scripting to prepare some admin and infrastructure tasks as well. Intellisense would be essential.
Payton Byrd commented
I love this idea and want to add my 22 cents worth...
1. This would make module development much easier as currently VS Code with the PowerShell extension is the only viable option and VS Code is horrible at debugging C#.
2. You could use the .Net Framework version for Windows PowerShell debugging and the .Net Core version for PowerShell 6+ debugging.
3. We really need a way to debug both PowerShell Script, and the CLR hosted by the Runspace at the same time. Nothing that I know of currently can do this.
4. Integrating PowerShell as a console in LinqPad would be a huge help overall.
5. Being able to .Dump() objects in PowerShell would be hugely useful.
Mark Stevens commented
Would love to see LinqPad support for powershell.
I'm confused here, could you be explicit about how this differs from PowerShell ISE?
out of votes but this would be great! A whole new segment of admins would open up for LinqPad!
Christopher Abichandani commented
I love LinqPad and I would love to use it for powershell!
JD Fagan commented
This would be a great Powershell Intellisense Interface!