Laundy list of desired features:
Laundry list of desired features:
- Export Query to Dotnet SDK Project.
- Import / Export CSX (C# Script) Files
- Incorporate the C# Interactive Runtime and add immediate window, Like Visual Studio. Would be a huge help during debugging.
- Add Unit Test Management with support for MSTest, nUnit and xUnit projects.
- Seriously consider adding a Report Builder. LinqPad is already 75% of the way to replacing MS Access. This could put the nail in the coffin for MS Access.
Payton Byrd shared this idea